- Written by: Brett Vachon
- Category: Main articles
For information on when these Terms And Conditions were last updated, see the "Last Updated" date above.
Interpretation And Definitions
Words containing an initial capital letter ("Example") have meanings defined as follows. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of these Terms And Conditions:
- Affiliate: An "Affiliate" refers to any individual, corporation, or entity that is directly or indirectly controlled by, controls, or is under common control with PFS Media. Control, in this context, typically implies ownership of at least a 50% interest or the power to make decisions regarding the management and policies of the affiliated entity.
- Account: An "Account" refers to a unique, personal, and secure user profile created on PFS Media, enabling registered users to access and utilize the services and features provided by the website.
- "Company" or "PFS Media" refers to the entity responsible for operating and maintaining PFS Media, as well as providing the services and content offered through the website.
- "Content" encompasses any information, text, images, videos, audio, graphics, data, or other materials presented on PFS Media, whether generated by PFS Media, users, or third parties.
- "Device" denotes any hardware equipment, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, or any other electronic or mobile devices used to access or interact with PFS Media and its services.
- "Feedback" pertains to any comments, suggestions, ideas, or other input provided by users or visitors of PFS Media to improve the website, its services, or its associated products. Feedback may be submitted through the website or other designated communication channels.
- "Service" refers to any features, functions, or utilities provided by PFS Media to users, including but not limited to website access, account registration, content viewing, communication tools, and any other services or products offered by PFS Media through the website.
- "Terms and Conditions" or "Terms" refer to the legal agreement and rules that govern the use of PFS Media. These terms outline the rights and responsibilities of users, as well as the policies, guidelines, and obligations that users must adhere to while using PFS Media. By accessing and using PFS Media, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- "Third-Party Social Media Services" are external social media platforms or services provided by third parties that may be integrated with or linked to PFS Media. These services can include, but are not limited to, social media login options, sharing features, or content embedded from other social media platforms. Your use of such third-party services may be subject to their own terms and policies, and PFS Media is not responsible for these external services.
- "Website" refers to Play Fingerstyle Guitar, accessible through https://www.playfingerstyleguitar.com
- "You" refers to any individual, user, or visitor who accesses or uses the Service. By using the Service you acknowledge that you are subject to these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with the rules, guidelines, and obligations outlined in this agreement.
By accessing and using PFS Media, you confirm and acknowledge that you must be at least 13 years of age or older to use our services. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to access or use the Service. PFS Media is committed to complying with relevant laws and regulations regarding the collection of data from users under the age of 13, including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Your access to and use of PFS Media is conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. When you access or use our Service, you agree to abide by the rules, guidelines, and obligations outlined in this agreement. Failure to adhere to these terms may result in the restriction or termination of your access to PFS Media.
When you create an account to use the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information during the registration process. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account credentials, including your username and password. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
You must promptly notify PFS Media of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breaches. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect unauthorized use or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By creating an account to use the Service, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your account is for your personal use, and you may not transfer or share your account with others.
- You will not create multiple accounts for the purpose of violating any of our policies or engaging in fraudulent activities.
- You are responsible for the content and activities associated with your account, and you will not engage in any prohibited conduct as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- We may send you notifications, updates, and other account-related information through the email address associated with your account.
PFS Media reserves the right to terminate or suspend user accounts that violate these Terms and Conditions, engage in abusive or inappropriate behavior, or for other reasons as deemed necessary to protect the integrity of the Service. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service or any part of it at our sole discretion, without notice or liability to you.
Intellectual Property Infringement
You must respect the intellectual property rights of others when you use the Service. PFS Media is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of content creators and copyright holders. We have implemented a policy to address allegations of copyright infringement and to ensure that our Service complies with applicable copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
We will promptly respond to and investigate notifications and counter-notifications related to intellectual property infringement in accordance with applicable laws. Repeat infringers may have their accounts terminated or content removed from PFS Media.
PFS Media reserves the right to remove or disable access to any content or materials that we believe, in our sole discretion, may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others or violate our Terms and Conditions.
Use Of The Service And Restrictions
All aspects of our website are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, including all design elements, text material, logos, taglines, metatags, hashtags, photographic images, personal stories, icons, video and audio clips, personal training sessions, marketing tips and strategies, and downloads. No content on or provided through the website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any manner. The PFS Media trademark and logo are proprietary marks of PFS Media, and the use of these marks is strictly prohibited unless otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions. Nothing herein grants you the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by PFS Media.
Subject to your continued strict compliance with all Terms and Conditions, PFS Media grants you a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use the website. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any materials protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to use or attempt to use the website in any unlawful manner. Furthermore, you agree not to engage in any unlawful act or attempt to do so on or through the website, including but not limited to: (1) hacking and other digital or physical attacks on the website; (2) publishing vulgar, obscene, or defamatory material; or (3) any other unlawful activity.
Although regular backups of Content are performed on PFS Media, it is important to note that we do not guarantee the availability or restoration of any specific Content. Users are encouraged to maintain their own backup copies of any important content and materials they upload or share on the platform.
PFS Media is not responsible for any loss of data, Content, or materials, and you agree that you will not hold us liable for any such loss. We recommend taking appropriate precautions to safeguard your Content, including making backup copies and ensuring data integrity to prevent any potential data loss or disruptions.
While we strive to provide a reliable and secure platform, users should be aware of the importance of data protection and the need to maintain their own backups to ensure the safety and availability of their Content.
PFS Media may, at its sole discretion, implement backup and data recovery procedures, but these are not a guarantee of data preservation, and we do not assume any liability for data loss or restoration.
Your Feedback to Us
We highly value your feedback and suggestions as they play a crucial role in improving the quality of our Service. You are encouraged to provide feedback, comments, ideas, or suggestions regarding PFS Media, its features, and your user experience. Your input is essential in helping us enhance and tailor our services to better meet your needs and expectations.
By providing feedback to us, you acknowledge and agree that any information, ideas, or suggestions you submit become the property of PFS Media, and we may use, modify, or incorporate them into our Service without any obligation to you. Please be aware that we may choose to implement, or not implement, your feedback at our sole discretion.
We may contact you for additional information or clarification regarding your feedback, so please ensure the contact details you provide are accurate. If you do not wish to grant us these rights or have any of your feedback utilized, please refrain from submitting your suggestions or ideas to us.
For any questions, comments, or feedback, you can reach out to us through our contact page specified on the website.
We appreciate your participation in helping us make PFS Media a better platform for everyone.
Links to Other Websites
PFS Media may contain links to external websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience and information. Please be aware that we have no control over the content, practices, or policies of these third-party websites. We do not endorse, guarantee, or assume any responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or appropriateness of the content on external websites linked from PFS Media.
When you click on a link that directs you to an external website, you acknowledge and agree that you are leaving PFS Media, and your use of the external site is subject to its terms and policies. It is your responsibility to review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and practices of any third-party website you visit.
PFS Media is not liable for any content, products, services, or activities provided by third-party websites, nor for any damage, loss, or harm that may arise from your interaction with these external sources. We encourage you to exercise caution and discretion when accessing external websites, and to report any concerns or issues related to linked websites to us.
If you have any questions or encounter any broken or inappropriate links on PFS Media, please contact us through our designated communication channels, and we will endeavor to address the matter promptly.
We are committed to maintaining the quality and reliability of our platform and appreciate your assistance in helping us achieve this goal.
We hope your experience with PFS Media is positive and in compliance with our Terms and Conditions. However, there may be situations where account termination becomes necessary. The following conditions outline the circumstances under which we may terminate or suspend your account:
- Breach of Terms: If you violate any of our Terms and Conditions or other policies outlined on PFS Media, we may choose to terminate your account. This includes, but is not limited to, breaches of content guidelines, abusive behavior, and unlawful conduct.
- Account Inactivity: We may suspend or terminate accounts that have been inactive for a prolonged period of time. If you do not log in or use your account for an extended duration, we reserve the right to disable or remove it.
- Legal Requirements: In cases where we are required to do so by applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes, we may terminate your account to comply with such legal requirements.
- User Request: If you decide to close your account voluntarily, you can do so at any time by following the account closure procedures provided on PFS Media.
If your account is terminated for any reason, you may lose access to your content, data, and other materials associated with your account. We recommend that you maintain backup copies of any content you wish to preserve.
PFS Media reserves the right to make the final determination regarding account terminations. In the event of account termination, you agree not to create or use another account on PFS Media without our explicit permission.
If you believe your account was terminated in error or if you have any questions regarding the termination process, please contact us through our designated communication channels, and we will do our best to address your concerns.
We strive to maintain a safe and respectful community on PFS Media and appreciate your cooperation in adhering to our guidelines and policies. Your compliance ensures a positive experience for all users.
Limitation of Liability
While we are committed to providing a secure and reliable platform, it is essential to understand and acknowledge the following limitations of liability with respect to your use of PFS Media:
- No Guarantees: PFS Media is provided "as is" and "as available." We make no warranties or guarantees regarding the availability, accuracy, or reliability of the Service. We do not promise that the Service will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free from defects. You use PFS Media at your own risk.
- User Responsibility: You are solely responsible for your use of PFS Media, including the content you upload, share, or access through the platform. PFS Media is not liable for any content posted by users or third parties.
- Third-Party Actions: PFS Media may include links to third-party websites, services, or content. We are not responsible for the actions, content, or policies of third parties, and we disclaim any liability for your interactions or transactions with them.
- Indirect Damages: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, PFS Media and its affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, or for loss of profits or data, arising from your use or inability to use the Service.
- Limitation of Liability: Our total liability for any claims, losses, or damages arising out of or related to your use of PFS Media is limited to the amount you paid, if any, to access the Service or $100, whichever is greater. This limitation of liability applies even if PFS Media has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit certain limitations of liability, so these limitations may not apply to you. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Your use of PFS Media implies your understanding and acceptance of these limitations of liability. We recommend that you read and comprehend the Terms and Conditions carefully and use PFS Media accordingly.
- Written by: Brett Vachon
- Category: Main articles
You may find affiliate links throughout our website, including product reviews, recommendations, and advertisements. We will always disclose when a link is an affiliate link, so you can make an informed decision when clicking on it.
An affiliate link means that we may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor's website using a non-affiliate link. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the website, and we genuinely appreciate your support. The opinions expressed here are our own, and we only promote products or services that we have personally used or believe will add value to our readers.
Please note that we do not have any control over the content or actions of third-party websites that you may access through these affiliate links. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms of service of any third-party websites before providing any personal information or making any purchases.
Hi, I’m Brett Vachon and my goal is to help you learn to play fingerstyle guitar.
Back when I started learning guitar at the age of 8, my parents sent me to music lessons where I learned how to play classical music, read music and eventually learn music theory. These lessons were great and gave me a solid understanding of guitar.
I went on to continue studying guitar and mastering guitar technique. However, there was something missing.
Some guitarists seemed able to make the instrument or play music that I had never heard before in Classical Guitar.
There was a whole world of guitar music out there that I needed to explore but didn’t know how.
Players like Andy McKee who broke all the rules and did things like tune their guitar in strange tunings and whack on their instrument to produce percussive sounds.
I started to really explore the genre when I was looking for new material to play busking in Old Montreal.
I thought it strange and out of place to play Classical Music in a context where I could get more attention with popular music. Flawed logic, perhaps, but nonetheless.
I started researching fingerstyle arrangements on YouTube and eventually came across Tommy Emmanuel. Around this time I noticed comments from people who were asking for Fingerstyle Tutorials on certain Fingerstyle songs.
I found that with my experience composing and transcribing music, coupled with my knowledge of guitar technique, that I could help out other players master these fingerstyle guitar songs.
So I set out to create a transcription and then a tutorial video for “Pink Panther” by Tommy Emmanuel. It took me ages! But finally after three days of filming, I published my first tutorial video.
The next song that I tackled was “Riding a Bicycle” by Sungha Jung.
I immediately added this song to my busking repertoire. Here was a guitarist who managed to blend all the best parts of fingerstyle guitar without sounding too overwhelming.
I’ve kept going, and I became faster at transcribing, learning songs and creating videos.
One day while practicing I stared out the window and in a flash, got an idea to put all of this knowledge together in a single course. So I decided to create a course specifically for learning Fingerstyle Guitar.
P.S. If you haven't seen already, you can find the course on this website and other tutorials on my Youtube page.
I hope you find the content useful in your path to learning and mastering Fingerstyle Guitar!
This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Managing contacts and sending messages and Contacting the User.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) assists us in understanding how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. It provides insights regarding user behavior, which helps us improve user experience on our Website.
GA4 collects data including how often users visit the Website, what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Website. This data is used to analyze the use of our Website, gather reports on Website activity, and provide other services related to Website activity and internet usage.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
META Ads Conversion Tracking (Meta pixel)
Facebook Meta Pixel is an analytics and advertising service provided by Meta, Inc. The Meta Pixel is a piece of code embedded on our Website that allows us to track, optimize, and build audiences for our advertising campaigns on Facebook.
The Meta Pixel collects data that helps us track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to Users who have already taken some sort of action on our Website.
Personal Data collected may include Cookies and Usage Data. We use this data to measure the effectiveness of our ads and to gain insights about the audiences who interact with them.
Place of processing: United States – Privacy Center
Contacting the User
Contact And Registration Form (this Website)
By registering on this Website or by using the Website's contact form, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC)
Mailchimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Website) and the details about the path followed within the Website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/Website.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Written by: Brett Vachon
- Category: Main articles
On this site you will find resources to learn finger picking and courses to help you learn fingerstyle guitar.
- Master thumb and finger independence
- Discover how to do basic percussion
- Find out how to create fingerstyle arrangements
- Get started with advanced finger picking guitar
I'm Brett Vachon, and my goal is to help you learn fingerstyle guitar. I started making tutorial videos and posting them to Youtube in 2016. My high quality explanations of songs by Sungha Jung have helped thousands of people learn and master fingerstyle guitar songs.
Content for the sales funnel